Position: Electrical Commissioning Engineer
Job ID: 131/31
Location: Home Based
Rate/Salary: £48,000 Plus Fantastic Overtime / Away Rates
Type: Permanent/Full Time
Benefits: Brilliant Benefits
HSB Technical Ltd is a specialist recruiter within the Power & Propulsion, Shipbuilding, Shipping & Energy and Aerospace sectors. We have a number of permanent and contract vacancies for multiple businesses across the UK and overseas.
The below job description will outline this position of: Electrical Commissioning Engineer
Typically, this person will work national and international performing and – or leading work related to testing, commissioning, service / troubleshooting and repairs of electrical and automation systems as well as preparing reports and documentation.
HSB Technical’s client is a very established and well-regarded business entity.
Duties and responsibilities of the Electrical Commissioning Engineer:
* Good knowledge of Power Generation / Distribution, Protection Systems and Relays, AVR’s, PMS/EMS (Power/Energy Management System), frequency converters, MV/LV electrical switch boards
* Experience related to start-up and maintenance of electrical power systems both on & offshore and on marine installations
* Experience with preparation of reports and documentation
Qualifications and requirement for the Electrical Commissioning Engineer:
* Prefer Bachelor degree within Electrical Power or HND/HNC.
* Vocational certificates within the field and / or documented and relevant experience can compensate for formal education requirements
* Driving Licence
This vacancy is being advertised by HSB Technical who have been appointed to act as the recruitment consultancy for this role