Position: Field Service Engineer (Generators – Standby & Rental)
Job ID: 1799/37CK
Location: Various Locations
Rate/Salary: £32,000 – £36,000 Plus Overtime & Benefits
HSB Technical Ltd is a specialist recruiter within the Power & Propulsion, Shipbuilding, Shipping & Energy and Aerospace sectors. We have a number of permanent and contract vacancies for multiple businesses across the UK and overseas.
The below job description will outline this position of: Field Service Engineer (Generators)
We are looking for a Field Service Engineer for one of our Power and Propulsion clients.
Typically, this person will be carrying out routine Servicing, maintenance, installation, and commissioning on a wide range of critical power equipment on both standby and rental units.
HSB Technical’s client is a very established and well-regarded business entity.
Duties and responsibilities of the Field Service Engineer (Generators):
* Carry out routine servicing and maintenance of the generators
* Installation / commissioning on a wide variety of critical power equipment
* Carry out load bank testing, site surveys, inspections, fault finding, repairs and testing of generator sets and associated equipment.
* Provide breakdown response, a resolution and customer training when required
* Provide key technical assistance as needed to internal engineering staff and customers
* Accurately complete all records for completed work
* Be part of the on call rota
* Mentor and assist with on-the-job training and supervision of apprentices
Qualifications and requirement for the (insert job title):
* Full UK Driving Licence
* 17th/ 18th Edition (Desirable)
* ECS/ CSCS card (Desirable)
* Control panel and electrical distribution knowledge (Desirable)
This vacancy is being advertised by HSB Technical who have been appointed to act as the recruitment consultancy for this role