Position: Production Manager
Job ID: 468/100
Rate/Salary: £50,000K uplift after 6 months £55,000
HSB Technical Ltd is a specialist recruiter within the Power & Propulsion, Shipbuilding, Shipping & Energy and Aerospace sectors. We have a number of permanent and contract vacancies for multiple businesses across the UK and overseas.
The below job description will outline this position of: Production Manager
Typically, this person will be involved in the day-to-day management and leadership of the production team. You will have a focus on people, product build, quality, strategies and budget.
HSB Technical’s client is a very established and well-regarded business entity.
Duties and responsibilities of the Production Manager:
• Lead, manage and oversee the day-to-day operations of the production team
• Set and achieve budgeted production boat volumes, while efficiently managing resources
• Develop, implement, and optimize manufacturing strategies
• Coordinate production schedules to ensure timely project completion
• Ensure quality standards for the product are surpassed
• Cultivate a culture of continuous improvement and innovation
• Identify and address any production issues found then implement necessary corrective action
• The ability to collaborate with the cross-functional teams, including engineering and supply chain
• Monitor and report on key performance indicators (KPIs) related to production efficiency and quality.
• Ensure compliance with safety regulations and promote a safe working environment
Qualifications and requirement for the Production Manager:
• Worked within the Manufacturing industry either within the marine or automotive industry (other industries will be considered)
• Someone who is confident in working in progress, tack times, working with data and more.
• Driving Licence
• Full right to live and work in the UK
This vacancy is being advertised by HSB Technical who have been appointed to act as the recruitment consultancy for this role