Position: Production Support CAD Technician
Job ID: 2142/3CK
Rate/Salary: TBC on Application (good salary offered)
Benefits: (Death in service, Free Eye Care, Discount Car / Home Insurance, Halfords Discount Card, Costco Card, Company Pension 7%)
HSB Technical Ltd is a specialist recruiter within the Power & Propulsion, Shipbuilding, Shipping & Energy and Aerospace sectors. We have a number of permanent and contract vacancies for multiple businesses across the UK and overseas.
The below job description will outline this position of: Production Support CAD Technician
Typically, this person will be working with the design engineers to assist them with meeting production requirements of the company, this will include developing basic drawings, cut files and documentation to support the production requirements.
HSB Technical’s client is a very established and well-regarded business entity.
Duties and responsibilities of the Production Support CAD Technician:
* Work closely with a multi-disciplined team of engineers and managers including purchasing and workshop personnel
* Assist the design engineers to meet production requirements
* Develop basic drawings cut files and documentation to support production requirements
* Read and interpret requests from production and design engineer
* Understanding of drawing and document control and revision procedures
Qualifications and requirement for the Production Support CAD Technician:
* Full UK Driving licence required
* Experience of CAD/Cam software or similar
* SC clearance will be required for this role
This vacancy is being advertised by HSB Technical who have been appointed to act as the recruitment consultancy for this role