Position: Service Coordinator
Job ID: 2190/39
Type: Permanent, Full Time
Benefits: Great Benefits
HSB Technical Ltd is a specialist recruiter within the Power & Propulsion, Shipbuilding, Shipping & Energy and Aerospace sectors. We have a number of permanent and contract vacancies for multiple businesses across the UK and overseas.
The below job description will outline this position of: Service Coordinator
Typically, this person will work alongside the service manager to assist them with the organisation of the service engineers in the field.
HSB Technical’s client is a very established and well-regarded business entity.
Duties and responsibilities of the Service Coordinator:
* You will work with the engineers, service manager, spares and after sales teams ensuring a smooth process for the engineers and for the customer.
* Be a responsible point of contact for all time sheets / expenses sheets / work reports – supply this information to the admin and management teams to add to the work packs
* Organise and amend any invoices to match up with the work completed / send invoices to the customer
* Client / customer liaison – happy to speak to the customer advising on any delays or extras
* Ability to project manage differing jobs at any one time
Qualifications and requirement for the Service Coordinator:
* Driving Licence
This vacancy is being advertised by HSB Technical who have been appointed to act as the recruitment consultancy for this role