Position: Warehouse Operative
Job ID: 2127/36
HSB Technical Ltd is a specialist recruiter within the Power & Propulsion, Shipbuilding, Shipping & Energy and Aerospace sectors. We have a number of permanent and contract vacancies for multiple businesses across the UK and overseas.
The below job description will outline this position of: Warehouse operative
Typically, this person will be responsible for supporting all aspects of warehousing operations.
HSB Technical’s client is a very established and well-regarded business entity.
Duties and responsibilities of the Warehouse operative:
• Picking and packing sales orders for despatch, ensuring the labels and paperwork meet the customer requirements
• Receiving goods and inspect to ensure items are correct to purchase order, fit for use and labelled correctly with the batch and shelf life
• Issuing items to Internal use requests and workshops for unplanned requirements
• Production order picking issuing and receiving for all departments across the organisation
• Developing solutions to non-standard issues. Identify and respond appropriately to levels of risk involved for the company
• Ensure your Synergy work flow is kept clear and all requests are dealt with accurately and efficiently
Qualifications and requirement for the Warehouse operative:
• Experience in Warehousing
• Use of Computer systems
• Willingness to learn Quality procedures
• Full UK Driving license
This vacancy is being advertised by HSB Technical who have been appointed to act as the recruitment consultancy for this role