Position: Installation and Commissioning Engineer
Job ID: 1799/38CK
Rate/Salary: £40,000 – £50,000 plus over time and excellent Benefits
Benefits: Company Pension, Over time, Holiday, and many more benefits included.
HSB Technical Ltd is a specialist recruiter within the Power & Propulsion, Shipbuilding, Shipping & Energy and Aerospace sectors. We have a number of permanent and contract vacancies for multiple businesses across the UK and overseas.
The below job description will outline this position of: Installation and Commissioning Engineer
Typically, this person will come from a generator background and have good understanding and knowledge of control panels. You will be carrying out full electrical and mechanical works required to complete installation and commissioning of generators , control panels, fuel systems associated with critical power.
HSB Technical’s client is a very established and well-regarded business entity.
Duties and responsibilities of the installation and commissioning Engineer:
* Carry out FAT and SAT
* Build control panels and systems
* Carry out full electrical and mechanical installations and commissioning
* Assist service team with expertise on fault finding, breakdown response, repairs, service and maintenance (PPM) and testing of equipment
Qualifications and requirement for the Installation and Commissioning Engineer:
* Full UK driving Licence – Essential
* 17th/ 18th Edition (Desirable)
* ECS/ CSCS card (Desirable)
* Control panel and electrical distribution knowledge (Desirable)
This vacancy is being advertised by HSB Technical who have been appointed to act as the recruitment consultancy for this role