Position: Mechanical Fitter
Job ID: 1613/15
HSB Technical Ltd is a specialist recruiter within the Power & Propulsion, Shipbuilding, Shipping & Energy and Aerospace sectors. We have a number of permanent and contract vacancies for multiple businesses across the UK and overseas.
The below job description will outline this position of: Mechanical Fitter
Typically, this person will be covering full Service and Repair of engines & general mechanical systems on board a fleet of vessels.
HSB Technical’s client is a very established and well-regarded business entity.
Duties and responsibilities of the Mechanical Fitter:
• Mechanical, electrical and hydraulic components
• Service, Maintenance and repair of engines / general mechanical equipment
• Some call out work (averages 2 times a month)
• Preventive and reactive maintenance to vessel systems
• Able to work on basic Microsoft packages
Qualifications and requirement for the Mechanical Fitter:
• This would suit someone from the automotive or marine industry.
• Knowledge within the marine industry is an advantage.
• Able to read and understand technical drawings
• This would suit someone Mechanical biased and if they could do basic electrical work would be beneficial.
This vacancy is being advertised by HSB Technical who have been appointed to act as the recruitment consultancy for this role