Job ID: 187/135
Location: Wroxham, Norfolk- NR12
Rate/Salary: £23k- £30k + Overtime and flexi-time
HSB Technical Ltd is a specialist recruiter within the Power & Propulsion, Shipbuilding, Shipping & Energy and Aerospace sectors. We have a number of permanent and contract vacancies for multiple businesses across the UK and overseas.
The below job description will outline this position of Electrician.
The purpose of the role is to support the Electrical team in Wroxham. This will include installation, testing and quality checking for all electrical components on our clients yachts.
HSB Technical’s client is a very established and well-regarded business entity.
Day to day duties and responsibilities of the Electrician:
• Install cable support systems.
• Run and dress cabling in an extremely neat fashion.
• Install control cabinet enclosures.
• Test your own work to recognised standards (IEE 17th or 18th Test and Inspect).
• Assist other departments with their temporary power requirements taking into account electrical loads and distances involved.
• Assist the commissioning engineers and take an active role in commissioning equipment.
Qualifications and requirement for the Electrician:
• Apprentice trained or NVQ Level 3.
• A proven track record in a marine electrical role.
• Experience with 3-phase, motors, motor starters, distribution systems.
• Previous experience of working on new build vessels.
• Extremely neat work.
This vacancy is being advertised by HSB Technical who have been appointed to act as the recruitment consultancy for this role