Position: Electrical Technician (wire person / panel wiring)
Job ID: 264/16CK
Type: Permanent – Monday – Thursday 6.30am-3pm and Fri 6.30am-12noon
Benefits: (Life insurance 3x annual salary, Bupa PMI after months, long service award scheme, Pensions scheme (up to 6% employer contribution, Free canteen facilities and refreshments and many more)
HSB Technical Ltd is a specialist recruiter within the Power & Propulsion, Shipbuilding, Shipping & Energy and Aerospace sectors. We have a number of permanent and contract vacancies for multiple businesses across the UK and overseas.
The below job description will outline this position of: Electrical Technician
We are looking for an Electrical Technician for one of our maritime clients.
Typically, this person will come from an Electrical or multi-discipline background. You will be responsible for the manufacture/system build through to drawings and specification while following all health and safety rules. You will be applying your skills to control systems, power systems & subsea assemblies.
HSB Technical’s client is a very established and well-regarded business entity.
Duties and responsibilities of the Electrical Technician:
* Experience in stripping, crimping, and terminating all cables including umbilical
* Responsible for the assembly of a range of Electrical Equipment
* Have experience of operating in an engineering assembly environment
* Have the ability to correctly assemble work from a parts list and drawings
* Panel wiring of small accurate components following electrical schematics
Qualifications and requirement for the Electrical Technician:
* Understanding of 5S would be an advantage
* Multi-discipline / fitter, technician. HNC or equivalent experience
* Driving licence (beneficial)
* Good working knowledge of panel wiring working to electrical drawings
This vacancy is being advertised by HSB Technical who have been appointed to act as the recruitment consultancy for this role