Job ID: 38/19
Location: Great Yarmouth
HSB Technical Ltd is a specialist recruiter within the Power & Propulsion, Shipbuilding, Shipping & Energy and Aerospace sectors. We have a number of permanent and contract vacancies for multiple businesses across the UK and overseas.
The below job description will outline this position of: Welder/Fabricator
Typically, this person will be responsible for the welding and fabrication of aluminium work boats
HSB Technical’s client is a very established and well-regarded business entity.
Duties and responsibilities of the Welder/Fabricator:
• Work with aluminium/stainless, specifically cutting, bending, and shaping
• Use basic hand tools and machinery
• Read and interpret engineering drawings to work from.
• Being conscious of weight constraints when providing fitting solutions
• Apply sealant beads concisely
• Design of small brackets
Qualifications and requirement for the Welder/Fabricator:
• Experience working within shipbuilding industry.
• Current or previously coded in MIG.
• Confident in doing a welder test.
This vacancy is being advertised by HSB Technical who have been appointed to act as the recruitment consultancy for this role